Your donation will:
- Provide a scholarship for a student to experience this once-in-a-lifetime mission to Poland and Israel as one of 10,000 March of the Living participants to remember the past in the present to ensure the future.
- Bring a Holocaust survivor to Poland and Israel to March along with young participants from 52 countries through the gates of Auschwitz and the streets of Jerusalem.
- Provide educators with specialized Holocaust resource materials aimed at preparing students to understand the ramifications of prejudice, intolerance and hatred.
- Provide all 10,000 participants visiting the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp the medical and psychological support personnel necessary for the emotional human response of witnessing the scene of a mass genocide.
- Provide kosher meals for each student, survivor and educator on the March.
- Provide essential security measures to ensure a peaceful and secure experience at various sites in Poland and Israel including Auschwitz – Birkenau, the Warsaw Ghetto walking tour, Latrun and the Kotel.
Donate by Telephone:
To donate to the International March of the Living by telephone, please call +1.212.869.6800
Donate by Mail:
Simply click the button to download the form, print it, and mail the completed donor form with your check to this address: DOWNLOAD FORM
International March of the Living
2 West 45th Street, Suite 1500
New York, NY 10036
To donate online with a credit card or Paypal account, please fill out the form below: