When you donate to March of the Living, it has a powerful effect.
Select Gift Amount:
International March of the Living, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity, provides individuals from around the world an opportunity to learn about the Holocaust, while also strengthening Jewish identity and connections to Israel.
All contributions are deductible to the fullest extent of applicable tax law. TAX ID #22-326-1085.
- Provide a scholarship for a student to experience this once-in-a-lifetime mission to Poland and Israel as one of 10,000 March of the Living participants to remember the past and ensure the future.
- Bring a Holocaust survivor to Poland and Israel to March along with young participants from 52 countries through the gates of Auschwitz and the streets of Jerusalem.
- Provide educators with specialized Holocaust resource materials aimed at preparing students to understand the ramifications of prejudice, intolerance and hatred.
- Provide all 10,000 participants visiting the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp the medical and psychological support personnel necessary for the emotional human response of witnessing the scene of a mass genocide.
- Provide kosher meals for each student, survivor and educator on the March.
- Provide essential security measures to ensure a peaceful and secure experience at various sites in Poland and Israel including Auschwitz – Birkenau, the Warsaw Ghetto walking tour, Latrun and the Kotel.