THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
Alumni Affairs Coordinator (part-time with potential to increase)
International March of the Living
The International March of the Living is a world-renowned educational program which brings Jewish youth and adults from all over the world to Poland and Israel in order to learn about the history of the Holocaust and the State of Israel. The program centers on travel during the two most important dates in modern Jewish history: Yom Hashoah (Holocaust Remembrance Day) and Yom Ha’atzmaut (Israel Independence Day). As a program which has been operating for over 30 years, with over 260,000 participants, the March of the Living experience is one that changes lives.
This new position is intended to spearhead the International March of the Living’s newly formed Alumni network. Duties include, but are not limited to:
– Establishing a strong alumni network for both student and adult alumni of the March of the Living
– Coordination with worldwide March of the Living leaders
– Planning and management of events for alumni including holiday parties, leadership summits, trips to Israel etc.
– Recruitment for alumni activities
– Establishing and maintaining methods for ongoing correspondence with alumni
– Ideal candidate will be a March of the Living alum/na
– Excellent verbal, oral and written communication skills in English
– Prior experience/management in the field of student activities and/or administration
– Knowledge of Israel and Israeli tourism
– A creative thinker with the ability to come up with new initiatives
– Experience with social media marketing and recruitment
– Ability to work as part of an effective and productive team with a focus on trust and collaboration
– Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required
– Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google platforms and social media networks
This position is for candidates living in Israel only.
Please send cover letter, CV and salary requirements to email@example.com with subject line “Alumni Affairs Coordinator Position.”