The International March of the Living is a world-renowned educational program which brings Jewish youth and adults from all over the world to Poland and Israel in order to learn about the history of the Holocaust and the State of Israel. As a program which has been operating for over 32 years, with over 275,000 participants, the March of the Living experience is one that changes lives.Apply Now
This position is intended to perform office duties and assist the Directors of Programming while they prepare for the annual March of the Living.
– Clerical and secretarial tasks as needed
– Handle incoming calls and other communications
– Manage and maintain files, records, and correspondence
– Assistance with financial reporting and analysis
– Assist the Directors of Programming with various tasks
– Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field
– Excellent verbal, oral and written communication skills
– Ability to work as part of an effective and productive team with a focus on trust and collaboration
– Have a willingness to learn and a flexible attitude
– Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously. An extreme attention to detail is essential.
– Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google platforms
– Written or verbal knowledge of Hebrew a plus