Justice Gabriel Bach, Eichmann trial prosecutor and Israeli Supreme Court Justice (ret.), fled Nazi Germany at the age of 18. Two decades later, Bach, then a deputy state attorney in Israel, served as the deputy chief prosecutor of Adolf Eichmann, one of the principal architects of the Final Solution. He is the only surviving prosecutor of the 1961 trial in Jerusalem that captured headlines around the world and gave prominent voice to Holocaust survivors.
Join our mailing list!
- RIVLIN TO LEAD 2018 MARCH OF THE LIVING October 31, 2017
- Alumni Reflections: Yazmin Stern, Tarbut Argentina, 2016 October 12, 2017
- Story of the Fork October 11, 2017
- Alumni Reflections: Adam Workman, Broward, 2015 October 11, 2017
- Alumni Reflections: Stephen Liebowitz, BBYO, 2011 October 4, 2017
- 10 Dec, 17
- 09 Apr, 18
- 12 Apr, 18
- 18 Apr, 18
- 19 Apr, 18